How to get rid of problems with cystitis?
With the development of cystitis, the condition worsens significantly, a lot of unpleasant symptoms appear. It is quite natural that you want to eliminate clinical manifestations and stop the inflammatory process as soon as possible. It is quite possible to achieve such a result. You just need to find out which methods of treating cystitis are the most effective.
How to cure cystitis
The treatment of cystitis should be complex. To achieve relief and complete recovery, the following methods can be used:
These methods are effective only in combination. Some of them are aimed at eliminating the cause of cystitis, others help get rid of its symptoms.
It is worth noting that there are many effective, but at the same time safe means that can be used in the treatment of this pathology. Therefore, you should carefully familiarize yourself with their range. All these remedies are effective, created on the basis of natural ingredients, help to achieve a quick cure and do not cause the slightest harm to the body. The list of such drugs is quite large. Regardless of which one is chosen, it will certainly help to achieve the desired result in the shortest possible time.
- compliance with bed rest. It is extremely important until the elimination of acute clinical manifestations;
- Following a diet. With the help of therapeutic nutrition, it is possible to improve the condition. The basis of the menu in this case should be fruits and vegetables, as well as dairy products. At the same time, spices, salty, spicy and fried foods should be completely abandoned. In addition, alcohol is strictly contraindicated during treatment;
- antibacterial treatment. To stop the inflammatory process, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drugs are used. They resort to taking antibiotics with a wide spectrum of action. After the exact cause of the inflammation is determined, antimicrobial agents are prescribed that adversely affect the causative agent of the pathology;
- Pain relief treatment. If the pain syndrome in the bladder area is pronounced, resort to the use of antispasmodics and painkillers;
- Physiotherapy. Treatments can include UHF, inductothermia, phonophoresis and electrophoresis.