With the development of cystitis, the condition worsens significantly, a lot of unpleasant symptoms appear. It is quite natural that you want to eliminate clinical manifestations and stop the inflammatory process as soon as possible. It is quite possible to achieve such a result. You just need to find out which methods of treating cystitis are the most effective.
How to cure cystitisThe treatment of cystitis should be complex. To achieve relief and complete recovery, the following methods can be used:
- compliance with bed rest. It is extremely important until the elimination of acute clinical manifestations;
- Following a diet. With the help of therapeutic nutrition, it is possible to improve the condition. The basis of the menu in this case should be fruits and vegetables, as well as dairy products. At the same time, spices, salty, spicy and fried foods should be completely abandoned. In addition, alcohol is strictly contraindicated during treatment;
- antibacterial treatment. To stop the inflammatory process, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drugs are used. They resort to taking antibiotics with a wide spectrum of action. After the exact cause of the inflammation is determined, antimicrobial agents are prescribed that adversely affect the causative agent of the pathology;
- Pain relief treatment. If the pain syndrome in the bladder area is pronounced, resort to the use of antispasmodics and painkillers;
- Physiotherapy. Treatments can include UHF, inductothermia, phonophoresis and electrophoresis.