Parasites are the old companions of man, accompanying him throughout all periods of formation. Despite the development of hygiene, diagnosis and preventive measures, worms and protozoa can be diagnosed in every third inhabitant of European countries, despite the high standard of living. Each person in one way or another came across this topic: someone heard, someone read, and someone was not lucky to be cured of these freeloaders. This tells us that the problem is more acute than ever.
Forms of ExistenceThere are only two of them: extraintestinal and intestinal. The tissue form is more dangerous, as uninvited guests are found in the liver, muscle, heart and brain. Intestinal adapted to exist in the bile ducts, large and small intestines. Diagnostics The most unpleasant thing about these freeloaders is the blurring of symptoms, which is often disguised as other pathologies and only an experienced doctor can assume a parasitic invasion. Symptoms:
- General weakness for no apparent or explicable reason.
- Pain in the abdomen, in the absence of other pathologies.
- Incomprehensible and persistent diarrhea.
- Yellowness of the skin.
- Resistant subfebrile temperature.
- Skin rashes and redness of the skin, not related to allergies.
- Pain in the muscles or liver after eating meat bought from hunters without a safety certificate.