Collamask What is it? Indications
Collamask is a regenerating face cream mask. This product is designed to combat facial wrinkles and restore skin cells. The use of Collamask can count on the return to the skin of smoothness, youth, elasticity and velvety. This mask also gives the skin a fresh color. It is designed to eliminate any skin problems that arise due to age-related changes.
In the manufacture of Collamask, new technologies and scientific developments in the field of cosmetology and dermatology are used. Due to this, the mask is suitable for skin restoration at any age.
|Delivery Country||The whole world|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.|
The mask contains only natural ingredients:
- Blue clay. It has an antiseptic effect and the ability to fight inflammatory processes. Blue clay provides narrowing of the pores, improving blood circulation and the launch of regeneration processes.
- Collagen. This component promotes skin hydration and actively fights the signs of aging. Collagen is used to retain moisture and restore water-salt balance.
- Amino acids. The action of these components interferes with the wilting process. Amino acids also fight free radicals.
- Vegetable oils. Necessary to moisturize the skin, nourish cells and create conditions for their normal functioning.
- Betaine. It has a strengthening and softening effect. Designed to moisturize the skin and strengthen cell walls.
- Sodium Alginate. This component is responsible for removing harmful substances from the cells and moisturizing the skin.
- Palmarosa essential oil. It is necessary to nourish the skin and maintain it in a healthy state.
- Fast shipping
- Experts advise
- Natural composition
How to use?
The mask is applied to previously cleansed skin. Before applying from the surface of the skin, you need to remove all decorative cosmetics. To penetrate the mask into the deeper layers of the skin, it is recommended to steam the face first. Collamask is preferably used before bedtime. In the evening, the skin perceives the effect of cosmetics better. The cream must be applied with gentle massage movements with a layer of 3-4 mm. The mask is kept on the face for 20 minutes. After that, it must be washed off with warm water and a cotton pad (cosmetic sponge).
How does it work? Contraindications
Collamask acts on both the superficial and deep layers of the skin. Due to the use of this mask, small wrinkles are eliminated, enlarged pores are narrowed and skin tone improves. Collamask also helps moisturize the skin and significantly reduce deep wrinkles.
Where can I buy? At the pharmacy?
Date of article writing: