Nomidol What is it? Indications
Nomidol is a drug whose action is aimed at eliminating nail and foot skin fungus. It has the form of a cream, the texture of which allows the product to be absorbed 5 minutes after processing the problem area. The drug is suitable for treatment at home. The tool was developed by practicing doctors, taking into account the characteristics of the disease and the needs of the patient’s body, whose tissues are affected by fungal microflora. The cream does not cause side effects, suitable for the treatment of persons over 18 years of age.
|Delivery Country||The whole world|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.|
The drug from the fungus Nomidol contains components of natural origin. Each substance performs a separate function aimed at eliminating the disease of the nails and skin of the feet:
- Celandine - suppresses the vital activity of the fungus, prevents the expansion of the spectrum of inflammation.
- Coltsfoot - restores nail plates, regulates the activity of sweat glands.
- St. John's wort - eliminates the unpleasant odor that comes from tissues affected by the fungus.
- Mint - cools, eliminates pain.
- Shiitake mushrooms - strengthen nails, prevent their brittleness and peeling.
- Beaver musk - contribute to the renewal of tissues affected by a fungal infection.
- Rock salt - relieves redness, irritation.
Laboratory established: Nomidol does not cause allergies and intoxication, since the active components of the drug are of organic origin. Given the natural composition of the cream, treatment takes place without complications.
- Confirmed by doctors
- Natural composition
- Reviews of popular people
- Reviews in the media
How to use?
Cream from the fungus Nomidol should be applied twice a day, in small portions, on clean, dry skin. In addition, nail plates should be carefully treated. The duration of the therapeutic process is 30 days. If at the time of starting treatment, the disease took on an aggravating form, after 1 month of applying the cream, you need to take a break (3 weeks), and then repeat the course according to the scheme considered.
How does it work? Contraindications
Nomidol cream performs antifungal, regenerative, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, regulatory action. Immediately after application to the skin, the therapeutic mass is absorbed, and the components provide an analgesic effect. Then itching is eliminated, the main therapeutic mechanisms are launched to combat the fungus.
Where can I buy? At the pharmacy?
Date of article writing: