OftalMaks What is it? Indications
Oftalmaks is a capsule intended for the treatment and prevention of diseases associated with the visual organs. Taking such a drug is indicated for glaucoma, cataracts, age-related changes.
For prevention, the tool can be used by people who spend a long time at the computer. In this situation, taking capsules makes it possible to prevent loss of sharpness of vision, impaired focus, and to exclude the development of other diseases. The composition includes exclusively natural components, which makes the product suitable for self-medication.
|Delivery Country||The whole world (Including UK, USA and India)|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.|
As mentioned above, in the manufacture of the drug exclusively natural components are used, such as:
- Falcon grass and blueberries. They have an effect on visual acuity.
- Vitamin complex. It helps to improve vision, relieve tension, prevent the development of cataracts.
- Rauwolfia and sea grapes. Reduces the vulnerability of the retina to harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Shiksha. It contains a variety of useful acids, alkaloids and other nutrients, as well as a large amount of vitamin C.
- Ginkgo biloba. Prevents early aging and deterioration of the organs of vision.
- Shark fat. It is an antioxidant that favorably affects the circulatory system of the eye.
The composition is selected according to the synergistic principle - each ingredient enhances the action of the other.
- Experts advise
- Natural composition
- Reviews in the media
How to use?
Use of medication is required daily. One capsule should be taken at any convenient time. The tablet should be washed down with a small amount of water or juice.
The duration of the training course for each person is determined depending on the dynamics of recovery. On average, to achieve a positive result, you need to take medication for 30 days. Before use, you must carefully read the instructions, as well as consult with a specialist.
How does it work? Contraindications
With proper use, the drug accumulates in the tissues and provides a prolonged therapeutic effect, namely:
- Improves focus.
- It has a supportive effect.
- Strengthens the muscles of the eye.
- Tones up and restores blood vessels.
- Stimulates the production of tear fluid.
- Has a restorative effect.
- Protects against free radicals.
- Relieves stress and fatigue.
- Protects the lens from clouding.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Activates the mobility of the lens.
- Enhances night vision.
Another correct administration of the drug helps prevent the propagation of pathogenic microflora.
Where can I buy? At the pharmacy?
Date of article writing:
Article update date: