Varikosette What is it? Indications
Varicose veins on the legs are a serious disease that a huge number of people face. This problem is common among both men and women (more than 50% of Russian residents have ever experienced varicose veins). How to defeat an ailment and find healthy legs? People consider Varikosette a great assistant, which is made exclusively from natural ingredients, and therefore is absolutely safe and quite effective in the fight against varicose veins.
Varikosette is a modern German-made cream that uses exclusively natural ingredients. The drug has proven itself in the fight against varicose veins.
Varikosette cream differs from similar drugs in its complex effect (the components of the drug are selected so that they enhance each other’s actions and help get rid of varicose veins). The bulging veins on the legs interfere? Tired of constant swelling? Say the firm no! spider veins and burning in the legs, and Varikosette will help with this!
|Delivery Country||The whole world (Including UK, USA and India)|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|Availability at the pharmacy||No|
|Availability on Amazon||No|
|Delivery terms||6-14 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
The cream for varicose veins is represented by a natural composition:
- honey (antiseptic with a calming effect);
- chestnut (improving the elasticity of the veins and their tension);
- caffeine (maintaining normalization of the process of removing water from the body, reducing swelling);
- absinthe (the fight against the "spider mesh" from the veins on the legs);
- essential oils (guarantee a pleasant aroma);
- menthol (relaxation of legs, elimination of heaviness);
- troxerutin (decreased vascular permeability);
- nettle (fight against burning feet, eating inflammation and swelling);
- birch leaves (elimination of puffiness and the fight against inflammatory processes);
- ginkgo biloba (improved blood circulation).
- Fast shipping
- Confirmed by doctors
- Experts advise
How to use?
Specialists of the manufacturer recommend applying Varikosette cream on the legs 1 to 2 times during the day. Applying the drug in the evening is a must. In some cases, after absorbing Varikosette into the skin, compression stockings should be worn. The use of the cream should continue until complete recovery - from 1 to 4 months.
How does it work? Contraindications
The modern Varikosette cream helps cope with varicose veins. The drug improves blood circulation and resolves the formed blood clots, relieves burning, swelling and pain in the legs. Only with Varikosette will lightness reappear in the legs!
Where can I buy? At the pharmacy?
Date of article writing:
Article update date: