Venoten What is it? Indications
Venoten – it is a gel which was developed for treating legs having varicose veins. In addition to reducing the discomfort, pain and swelling caused due to the varicose veins, the gel is also soothing the skin and rejuvenating it. The gel for hydrating the skin can be used on all types of skin without any side effect. Users have also not complained of allergic reactions to the gel. The product is made entirely from natural ingredients. Doka Distribution the manufacturer and distributor of Venoten is also selling a wide range of beauty and wellness products.
|Delivery Country||The whole world (Including UK, USA and India)|
|Pharmacy Vacation Terms||Without recipe|
|Storage conditions||Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.|
|Availability at the pharmacy||No|
|Availability on Amazon||No|
|Delivery terms||6-14 days|
|Availability on the official website||Yes|
Venoten has been developed after extensive research so that it is very effective in treating the varicose veins , without any side effects. The natural ingredients are chosen so that they combine for the desired effect.
- Squalene Extract: It is the main ingredient in the gel. It is derived from shark liver oil which is rich in omega fatty acids which make the skin more elastic. It also helps in cell regeneration, especially for damaged cells. It is a powerful antioxidant and helps in hydrating all types of skin. It reduces the fatigue and heaviness in the legs caused by the varicose veins.
- Chicory Extract helps to making the walls of the blood vessels in the veins stronger, so that they become more elastic and do not get twisted or enlarged
- Grapefruit Extract : This extract is derived from citrus fruit and reduces sweating. It also improves the pH levels of the skin in the legs.
- Red Palm Oil: used to improve the blood circulation and makes the skin more supple, smooth
- Algae Extract: helps to remove the harmful bacteria, microbes in the feet, legs, cooling the skin and limbs
- Rosemary extract : this natural extract reduces inflammation, helps in regeneration of cells to improve the skin tone.
- Fast shipping
- Low price
- Experts advise
- Natural composition
How to use?
The gel is easy to apply and the process is similar to other gels. The step wise procedure is
- Clean the area with the varicose veins thoroughly. This area should then be dried properly
- Apply a small amount of the gel to the affected area, and massage it in using a circular motion till it is completely absorbed
- The gel should be applied twice a day, in the morning and evening. After applying the gel, the skin should not be washed.
- This procedure should be followed daily and light exercise for the feet and legs are also recommended. Some improvement will be visible after one month.
How does it work? Contraindications
Venoten is very effective in treating varicose veins because of the active ingredients in it, especially squalene which is a powerful antioxidant. These ingredients help in cell regeneration, and improve the elasticity of the cells so the varicose veins become less visible. The blood circulation is also improved because of these ingredients. When Venoten gel is applied daily, these ingredients act on the varicose veins, to treat the cause of these problems so that pain and swelling reduces.
Where can I buy? At the pharmacy?
Date of article writing: