The state of immunity depends on many factors. It can be broken by bad habits, constant hypothermia, psychological and physical fatigue, lack of sleep. Also, the bodys resistance is harmed by intoxication, starvation, the presence of foci of chronic infection. Immunity can deteriorate in adults and children. And if this happens, the condition is dangerous by the development of any, even the most severe, diseases. Timely completion of a course of therapy increases the chances of a favorable prognosis and a complete restoration of the protective properties of the body. Based on many years of observation, experts have recognized the following methods to increase immunity as the best:
- Diet. Saturation of the body with a sufficient amount of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, amino acids) helps to strengthen the immune system, improve overall well-being, and prevent morbidity.
- Reception of vitamin complexes. The action contributes to the saturation of the body with useful substances necessary for the full functioning of each body system.
- Increase resistance to stress. The stress factor is of no small importance in the development of problems with immunity. Psycho-emotional shock causes a violation in the production of hormones, contributes to the preservation of the state of internal tension, which together harms the immune system.
- Full sleep. Lack of sleep adversely affects health, gives a certain signal from the nervous system to the endocrine system, and as a result, hormonal imbalance occurs. This condition creates favorable conditions for the development of health problems, starting with a weakened immune system.
- Rejection of bad habits. Regular intake of unfavorable compounds into the body during smoking, drinking alcohol, contributes to intoxication, which leads to a weakening of the immune system. Therefore, strengthening the protective properties of the body must begin with the abandonment of bad habits.